Prior to returning the RMA to Kaira, the RMA number must be obtained. You may obtain an RMA number and assigned RMA application form by contacting Kaira Customer Service through any of the methods provided at http://www.kairaglobal.com/about/contact.php.
Validity of RMA#:
Please note that the RMA # so allotted will be valid for 30 days from the date of allotting such number. In case of non receipt of the material within the specified time period the RMA # so issued will stand cancelled.RMA Application Form:
Please fill in the clear item number, description, serial number, warranty status and the failure symptom clearly:
- Item: Please mention the Item Name or Part Number
- Sr.: Please mention number of items serially.
- Part Number : Mention the Part Number
- Serial #: Specify the serial number for each item as mentioned on the back of the drive.
- Mfg. Date: Specify the manufacturing date as mentioned on the item product
- Error Symptom: Specify the error symptom for e.g. If the drive does not read then you can mention the failure as “CANNOT READ” or if the tray is stuck you can specify “TRAY STUCK”
- KAIRA Remarks: Please leave this blank for Customer Service to fill in.
Submission of RMA form:
On filling up the above details, please email the form at [email protected], to enable us to process your request at the earliest.
The faulty material or parts have to be sent to nearest Kaira office from country of purchase. KAIRA will not be responsible for collection of the RMA material from any other
location nor payment of any fees or charges in case of non delivery of the parts to respective office locations.
Documentation: All RMA items returning must be accompanied with details of delivery order or sales receipt and commercial invoice for inspection purpose.
Confirmation of Receipt of RMA:
On receipt of faulty parts under RMA physically, a mail will be sent by the RMA dept. confirming receipt of the same.
A chart specifying details on parts received and highlighting discrepancies in the RMA form; or variance in the actual parts received and the parts mentioned in the RMA form will be sent along with the approved RMA #.
To reduce the damage during transit, please always use the original packing. If it is not available, please use appropriate packaging materials to reduce further mechanical & Electro-static damage.
Please be accepted and understood that additional services charges will be incurred if Kaira find after inspection that the symptom are caused by the mis-handling by the user.
Delivery of RMA (Replaced parts):
The Replaced or repaired material under RMA will be sent to you as per instructions given by you. The material is usually included as and when the shipment for a new order is scheduled.